Drive productivity with existing industries
Designed to equip graduates with the knowledge and experience to apply blockchain frameworks to new and legacy business frameworks.
Develop world-leading digital business capabilities
Be on the forefront of emerging technology and how it can be utilised.
Flexible delivery methods
Delivered through Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), online, blended learning, face-to-face and intensive learning retreats.
10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain
The 10747NAT Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain consists of six units and the option of two out of four elective units. It’s complexity covers topics such as analysing performance of a business model deployed on blockchain, to preparing an organisation for transitioning operations to a blockchain network.
- BLKEBF001 Establish a blockchain framework for decentralised peer to peer consensus and innovation.
- BLKDBM002 Develop a blockchain business model
- BLKFRS003 Develop a blockchain network functional requirements specification
- BLKSMC004 Create trust and activate a blockchain with smart contracts
- BLKOBN005 Develop a framework for operating a blockchain network
- BLKSNW006 Develop a strategic network framework for interoperability
- BLKTBO007 Prepare the organisation for transitioning operations to a blockchain network
- BLKERE008 Develop a blockchain governance model for stewardship
- BLKRFB009 Lead recruitment strategy for blockchain projects
- BLKPER010 Analyse performance of a business model deployed on a blockchain
Requirements for students for the Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain include:
- must be over 18 years of age when commencing study
- have completed year 12 or equivalen
- an understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- business planning and operations understanding
Applicants without industry vocational experience will be required to attend an interview to determine:
- their understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- their business planning and operations understanding
Recommended entry requirements
- Experience at management level
- Fluent in the english language with high-level literacy and numeracy
- Able to prepare written reports
The course outcomes for graduates will vary greatly depending on existing qualifications and experience. In general, this course is intended to provide participants with the following vocational outcomes:
- Strategic or management roles within an organisation researching and crafting new business models that incorporate blockchain technologies to create value, efficiencies and new opportunities.
- Strategic or Management roles within an organisation charged with transitioning business systems to new and emerging blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
- Online learning
- Blended face-to-face and online learning
- Intensive Retreats
Are you ready to study?
Register your interest now…